The COVID-19 pandemic has affected us all and it is important we all stick to government guidelines. This includes while you are aboard Reel Easy Charters.
We still want you to come aboard and experience a great day’s fishing in the Solent, however it is everyone’s responsibility to help tackle the pandemic. Therefore we have made the following changes and provisions to help keep everybody safe. Please read them carefully and get in touch if you have any questions.
- If you or anyone in your household is currently displaying COVID-19 symptoms, you must not come aboard. This is for the safety of the skipper and any other passengers. Please get in touch should you develop COVID-19 symptoms before your trip and we can look to reschedule your visit.
- We will be in touch as soon as possible should the skipper be required to self-isolate or develops COVID-19 symptoms. We will try to rearrange your trip to the next suitable date.
- A full safety briefing will be given as normal, but will also include advice from the latest government guidelines. Please ensure you listen carefully and follow any directions given.
- Due to social distancing measures we have had to reduce the maximum numbers of passengers we can have aboard from 8 to 6.
- The boat will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after every trip.
- The cabin will be off limits to passengers except in exceptional circumstances. You should talk to the skipper before making your way inside.
- We are currently unable to offer our normal warm sausage sandwich at this time due to the transmission risk. You should bring your own food and drink provisions for the day. Warm drinks will still be available.
The above advice is open to change, as per updated government guidelines. Keep an eye on this page for updates or if you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch.