Unfortunately we cannot predict the weather. If the skipper determines the weather forecast for the weekend is not good enough, we will cancel the trip. If the trip is cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund or given the option to book another date. We get as frustrated as you when the weather is poor, however your safety is our priority. The skipper reviews the weather continuously and, should we need to cancel, you will be contacted no later than 12 hours before your trip is due.